Summer Promotion - Buy Now and Get Up to 15% Off!
Vertigo Nova Pendant
The Vertigo Nova Pendant is a ground-breaking and innovative lighting decoration that has been simplified from the old version to make the luminaire even more attractive.
Vertigo Nova Pendant
Vertigo Nova, a star is born.Its name derived from a star, the Vertigo Nova Pendant lamp sculpture intrigues with its lines and moves and seduces with its unique style.Vertigo Nova is the epitome of striking a balance between technology and elegance. A unique design lamp that inspires reverie and embodies Petite Friture values and the Libre Garde state of mind.
The Vertigo Nova pendant is a softer, even more innovative version of Constance Guisset sculptural vertigo pendant light. Vertigo Nova Light has beautiful shadow on the ceiling, leaving people can pay more attention to the design of the lamp itself, the beauty and charm of the lines. The nova light features a vertical, circular lampshade that rotates around the pendant's main body, so that it appears to be suspended in mid-air. Perfect for living room, bedroom, book room and so on.
- Please note:Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Vertigo Nova Pendant Product Size
- Size A: Dia 80 cm/ Φ 31.5"
- Size B: Dia 100 cm/ Φ 39.4″
- Size C: Dia 120 cm/ Φ 47.2″
- Size D: Dia 140 cm/ Φ 55.1″
- Size E: Dia 170 cm/ Φ 67"
- Size F: Dia 200 cm/ Φ 79"
Vertigo Nova Pendant Product Details
- Material: Metal/ Aluminum/ Fiberglass/ Polyurethane
- Light source: LED-chip
- Power: 10 W (Color temperature- 2700K)
- Weight: 3 kg/6.6 lbs
- Finishes: Black/ White
- Process: Die Casting/ Paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email: [email protected]
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.