With delicate craft, Rituals Suspension has compact regular textures on its white glass lampshade, which looks like a paper product. It is available in three models.
The Rituals lamps recall the paper lanterns used in Oriental culture, but they are made of blown glass, a material boasting a thousand-year Venetian tradition, in different yet complementing shapes. Distinguished by a harmonious elongated shape, the Rituals Suspension series diffuses a caressing and suffused light.
Rituals Suspension actually a reinterpretation of the classic and widely known rice paper lamp. The Suspension is beautiful and gives an incredible harmonious light with its stunning mat Opal Glass.
- Note: Your payment does not include duties, local taxes or any other import charges.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us, we will contact you within 24 hours.
Rituals Suspension Product Size
- Size: Dia 24cm x H 34cm/ ∅ 9.5″ x H 13.4″
- Size: Dia 34cm x H 19cm/ ∅ 13.4″ x H 7.5″
- Size: Dia 19cm x H 21cm/ ∅ 7.5″ x H 8.3″
Rituals Suspension Product Details
- Material: blown engraved satin glass and varnished metal
- Light source: E27
- Power: Max 40W
- Weight: 3kg/ 6.6lbs
- Finishes: White
- Glass Finish: Opal
- Process: Electroplating, Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide a wire length of 150 cm/ 59" which can be lengthened upon request.
|Material||blown engraved satin glass and varnished metal|
No customer reviews for the moment.