PH 4/3 Suspension
PH 4/3 pendant, designed by renowned Danish designer Poul Henningsen in 1929, this minimalist suspension can provide functional and aesthetic lighting for residential and commercial environments. The PH 4/3 pendant lamp is an excellent example of the geometry of the interaction between design and lighting technology, in which Poul Henningsen realized his idea of glare-free, downward directed light. PH 4/3's three-layer lampshade is made of extruded aluminium with an attractive lacquer finish on the outside and white on the inside to provide a soft, downward, evenly distributed light and create a pleasant, comfortable ambience.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
PH 4/3 Suspension Size
- Dia 40 cm x H 20 cm
PH 4/3 Suspension Details
- Material: Aluminum/Metal
- Light source: E 27
- Power: 16 W
- Color temperature: 3000k
- Process: Paint frosted
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150 cm/ 59″ wires which can be extended upon request.
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email: [email protected] .
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
No customer reviews for the moment.