Oda series lamp is designed by Sebastian Herkner for Pulpo with hand blown glass corpus available in transparent, grey, amber, light blue. Base in half round tube powder coated or chrome. Textile cable with hand switch, black or white.
Sebastian Herkner’s aim was to create a repository or a balloon full of light. The design is inspired by the amazing pictures of water towers shot by German photographers Bernd and Hilla Becher: a hand-blown, tinted glass barrel balances on a simple and elegant metal structure.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Oda series Size
- Size: Dia 28cm x H 47cm/∅ 11″ x H 18.5″
- Size: Dia 39cm x H 68cm/∅ 15.4″ x H 26.8″
Oda series Details
- Material: Metal/Glass
- Light source: Small E14*1/Medium,Large E27*1
- Power: Max 60W
- Weight: 6kg/13.2lbs
- Finishes: Black
- Glass Options: Clear,Grey,Amber,Light blue
- Process: Blown glass,Baking paint
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires with switch plugs. Can be extended upon request
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email.Email address: [email protected]
- This order is not bulbs included.
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.
|Size||Dia 28cm*H 47cm|
Dia 39cm*H 68cm
No customer reviews for the moment.