Mondrian Glass Ceiling light
Dutch master of Cubism, Piet Mondrian reduced his shapes to lines and rectangles and his palette to fundamental basics pushing past references to the outside world toward pure abstraction. It is fitting then, that the Mondrian collection from Venice bears his name, with its elegant geometry and rectangular form.
Mondrian Glass chandelier features five mouth-blown Murano glass spheres in white, amethyst, or smoke-grey and the metal structure comes in a variety of metallic finishes. For more purist Cubanists the LED version has its light source integrated into the frame so that the striking form is simplified.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Mondrian Glass Ceiling light Size
- Size: L 120cm x W 35cm x H 50cm/L 47.2″ x W 13.8″ x H 19.7″
Mondrian Glass Ceiling light Details
- Material: Metal/Iron
- Light source: G9
- Power: Max 3W
- Weight: 14 kg/30.8 lbs
- Finishes: Copper, Black, Gold
- Glass Options: Opal
- Process: Plating, Polishing, Baking paint, Blown glass
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
No customer reviews for the moment.