Lederam Manta Pendant Lamp / Ceiling Lamp
The artistic Lederam Manta Pendant / Ceiling light featrues a curved surface with smooth lines and elegant color schemes, which gives a retro flavor and an eternal charm. Available in ceiling light and pendant light.
Lederam Manta Pendant / Ceiling light
The Lederam Manta Pendant/ Ceiling features a gracefully curving shade that embodies fluidity and the accuracy of the motion required to draw a line, with a disc shade extending out with a metal rod. Finished in White with the option of a White, Satin, or Gold rod. May be ceiling or wall mounted. CE listed. Born in 1950, Enzo Catellani lives in Bergamo. During the 1980s, he began the limited-series production of lamps made to his designs, for sale through his own shop. In 1989, the lamps attracted the attention of Düsseldorf-based distributors Renate and Peter Meese, who presented them at the Ambiente expo in Frankfurt, where they were rapturously received.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Lederam Manta Pendant / Ceiling light Size
- Size: Dia 40cm x H 27cm/∅ 15.7″ x H 10.6″
- Size: Dia 60cm x H 30cm/∅ 23.6″ x H 11.8″
- Size: Dia 80cm x H 35cm/∅ 31.5″ x H 13.8″
- Dia 40cm x H 31cm/∅ 15.7″ x H 12.2″
- Dia 60cm x H 35cm/∅ 23.6″ x H 13.8″
- Dia 80cm x H 40cm/∅ 31.5″ x H 15.7″
Lederam Manta Pendant / Ceiling light Details
- Material: Metal/Steel
- Light source: LED chip
- Power: Max 15W
- Weight: 4kg/ 8.8lbs
- Finishes: White,Black,(Inner gold foil)
- Process: paint/Gold leaf
- Control method: push button switch (not dimmable)
- We provide 150cm/59″ wires . Can be extended upon request(Pendant light version only)
No customer reviews for the moment.