Summer Promotion - Buy Now and Get Up to 15% Off!
Eames House Bird
Anywhere you need to decorate, you can place this affordable but stylish bird ornament - Eames House Bird. It will bring a chic touch to your room.
Eames House Bird
Charles and Ray Eames enriched the collage-like interior of their private home, the Eames House, with numerous objects and accessories that they brought back from their travels. For over fifty years, the figure of a wooden bird has stood in the centre of the living room – an artefact of American folk art that was evidently highly treasured by the couple, since it also appeared frequently as an accessory in photographs taken by Charles and Ray.
This bird, Eames House Bird, does not look like the early handicraft style, paying attention to the realism of specimens, but expresses the characteristics of birds with the simplest arc of lines: the chubby abdomen runs down the elongated tail, The bird's feet like the branches of the treetops, the short neck and the long beak are matched with a pair of smart black eyes. Although the bird feathers are not decorated, the silk lacquer is as shiny as the hair of a superstar. One more look, and the bird seems to be about to flap its wings.
- Please note: Your payment does not include customs duties, local taxes or any other import costs.
- If you have any questions about our products, please contact us and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
Eames House Bird Size
- Size: W 22 cm x H 22 cm/ W 8.7″ x H 8.7″
Eames House Bird Details
- Material: Resin
- Weight: 1kg/ 2.2lbs
- Color: Black,White,Peacock Blue,Light Blue,Yellow,Red,Green
- If you have problems with customs clearance and shipping damage, please contact us by email: [email protected] .
- Please notice and understand that color difference and measurement discrepancy are unavoidable.